Employer online - Working electronically
Using Employer online
Employer online is one of the ways we are making it easier to do business with us. We understand that employers don’t always work a 9-5 day and by providing a dedicated online access service, we aim to give employers the flexibility to do things when they want to.
Using our 24 hour online service, our employers are able to:
- see remittance notices - making it easier to reconcile their accounts
- have comprehensive and up-to-date claims information (as at previous day)
- access their Certificate of Currency
- send documents to us - direct to claim file
- keep track of their sent items through a 'history' register
- confirm when premium payments are due (for those employers on payment plans)
Update regarding remittance notices
As part of our ongoing commitment to reduce our environmental impact, WorkCover no longer sends multi-page remittance notices. To ensure doing business with us remains easy, register for Employer online to receive your remittance notices by email or fax.
Update regarding cheque payments
Since 1 January 2013, cheque payments have been mailed on the second and the last Friday of every month. Why not consider EFT as a fast, safe and convenient way to receive payments? Call us on 1300 362 128 and change your payment method to EFT.
- Last updated
- 09 April 2014