Queensland employers recognised at Q-COMP RTW Awards
31 Oct 2012
Now in its fourth year, the 2012 Q-COMP Return to work Awards, New Heights, highlighted the commitment, dedication and achievements of our injured workers, health providers, case managers, rehabilitation and return to work coordinators, and employers at a ceremony at the Brisbane Convention Centre last night..
And the winners are...!
- Andrea Dale (Oxley) - Case management achievement award
- Xstrata (State wide operations) - Employer achievement award for rehabilitation and return to work - large employer
- Golden Cockerel Pty Ltd (Mt Cotton) - Employer achievement award for rehabilitation and return to work - small/med employer
- Gus Wilson (Middlemount) - Injured worker achievement award - serious injury
- Hilaree Bradwell (Cooloongatta) - Injured worker achievement award - return to work
- Aaron Moxham (Oxley) - Injured worker achievement award - new career
- David Morris (Nundah) - Health provider achievement award - individual
- Mount Isa Physiotherapy Centre (Mount Isa) - Health provider achievement award - organisation
- Barbara Norman (Maroochydore) - Rehabilitation and return to work coordinator achievement award
Congratulations to the winners. For more information on why and how these individuals and organisations are so inspiring, watch their and the finalists films via Q-COMP's website.