WorkCover Connect: the essential online service for managing workers' compensation
WorkCover Connect is an online service connecting Queensland businesses to everything they need to efficiently manage workers’ compensation.
Electrical safety in ceiling spaces
Whether you are a homeowner or a tradie, there is one simple thing you can do to make it safer before you go up into the ceiling space – turn off all the main power switches at the switchboard.
I am a... Choose the customer type that best describes you, and we'll help you find what you need faster.
- Health provider
- Legal provider
- Self-insured employer
- Electrical contractor/worker
- View my certificate of currency (WorkCover)
- Login to WorkCover Connect for employers
- Notify of an incident
- Pay my premium
- Make a WorkCover claim
- Codes of practice
- Raise a workplace concern or ask WHS/ESO a question
- Submit information to WorkCover
- Apply for a WorkCover policy online
- Renew a high risk work licence
- Renew an electrical worker or contractor licence